Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't stop Family Sharing

Hi guys.

Can you please help me with the following issue: I can not stop Family Sharing.

I am the only member as organizer. Have added child account, was active for a small period and then requested from Apple to remove it, and it was removed. No services were shared.

When I try to go Stop family sharing, it says: You have other members. But there are none.

Thank you.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 2:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 10:04 AM

Hello milorad0104,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. We understand you need help with disbanding a Family Share. Since you've already walked through removing all members, including a child account and are still getting an error, the next best step would be to work with our support teams.

You can reach them here:

Apple Support

You can also find our phone number for your region at this link:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 10:04 AM in response to milorad0104

Hello milorad0104,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. We understand you need help with disbanding a Family Share. Since you've already walked through removing all members, including a child account and are still getting an error, the next best step would be to work with our support teams.

You can reach them here:

Apple Support

You can also find our phone number for your region at this link:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

All the best.

Can't stop Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.