Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iclod drive and iclod photos

We have old photos that we scanned and saved to our macbook pro. We created folders on the desktop for different years. I see the photos on my iphone under files/icloud drive. Is there a way to add them the other photos saved on icloud..com or are they only viewable from the drive? Or is there a way to add them to where i can see them from the photos app on my iphone ? We have a 2TB storage plan set up with family sharing.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 5:59 AM

Your photos are currently on your desktop and are accessible in the files app on any connected device presuming that you have desktop and documents enabled. You can add all of your photos to the photos app if you so choose simply by dragging the folders into Photos on your Mac.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 5:59 AM in response to dpostman72

Your photos are currently on your desktop and are accessible in the files app on any connected device presuming that you have desktop and documents enabled. You can add all of your photos to the photos app if you so choose simply by dragging the folders into Photos on your Mac.

Iclod drive and iclod photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.