You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPod case and both of my AirPods are missing, and find my app hasn’t updated for 5 days (they say there at my house but I’m not convinced)

Help, my AirPods and case are missing and they say they’re at my house but I’m not sure because I am relying on ‘Find My’ but that says my AirPods were at home 5 days ago. And I don’t know how to update the location of my AirPods. This is what my screen looks like:

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 10:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 10:22 AM

Hello,

If your AirPods are offline: If your AirPods are out of range or need to charge, you might see their last known location, "No location found," or "Offline." You can't play a sound to find them, but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected. If they do come back online, you get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that you use with them.

Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2022 10:22 AM in response to Searchingforairpods

Hello,

If your AirPods are offline: If your AirPods are out of range or need to charge, you might see their last known location, "No location found," or "Offline." You can't play a sound to find them, but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected. If they do come back online, you get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that you use with them.

Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

My AirPod case and both of my AirPods are missing, and find my app hasn’t updated for 5 days (they say there at my house but I’m not convinced)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.