Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My email says I’ve been refunded?

My son accidentally bought some things off my card I submitted a refund request a few days ago and got a email this morning saying it’s been refunded but I don’t know where or to which card

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 11:33 AM

Hello,

the refund is made to the same card or payment method that was used while doing the purchase. If its not present in the email, I'd suggest that you look in the receipt email to see which payment method that was used.

Please note that in some cases card issuers and banks take some time to handle a refund. You should have the refund available within 5 banking days.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 11:33 AM in response to Amandahampton2012

Hello,

the refund is made to the same card or payment method that was used while doing the purchase. If its not present in the email, I'd suggest that you look in the receipt email to see which payment method that was used.

Please note that in some cases card issuers and banks take some time to handle a refund. You should have the refund available within 5 banking days.

My email says I’ve been refunded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.