Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tattoos and Apple Watch

When will Apple make an Apple Watch that works good with tattoos? I have the Apple Watch series 7 and a sleeve and even with the passcode off it still freezes up and I can’t open it at times. I have to literally turn the Watch off and back on to get it back functioning, or move the Watch around on my wrist.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 11:59 AM

No one here could say when Apple may or may not do anything, and Apple does not participate here. Their documentation for the Watch indicates that different types of ink will interfere with the sensors in the Apple Watch. No one knows is there is a way for them to make it work or not. You can provide feedback to Apple that you would like to see this. They read feedback but not respond to individual feedback. Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 11:59 AM in response to Christy790

No one here could say when Apple may or may not do anything, and Apple does not participate here. Their documentation for the Watch indicates that different types of ink will interfere with the sensors in the Apple Watch. No one knows is there is a way for them to make it work or not. You can provide feedback to Apple that you would like to see this. They read feedback but not respond to individual feedback. Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Tattoos and Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.