Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally subscribed to an app a few minutes from ago. How can I delete the app without being penalized or charged?

I accidentally subscribed to an app a few minutes ago. How do I cancel and not be charged?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 12:48 PM

Hello!

To manage your subscription you can go to the app settings on iOS. Then tap on your Apple ID. Next, tap on 'subscriptions'. You can manage, renew and cancel your subscriptions here.

This article will also help you get started step by step.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you want to request a refund you can go to this site: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Here you will see the option to request a refund. An Apple employee will review your request and you will be notified.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 12:48 PM in response to pgrimes324

Hello!

To manage your subscription you can go to the app settings on iOS. Then tap on your Apple ID. Next, tap on 'subscriptions'. You can manage, renew and cancel your subscriptions here.

This article will also help you get started step by step.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you want to request a refund you can go to this site: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Here you will see the option to request a refund. An Apple employee will review your request and you will be notified.

I accidentally subscribed to an app a few minutes from ago. How can I delete the app without being penalized or charged?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.