Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked numbers still getting through on my iPhone.

I have blocked 100’s of phone numbers, emails and messages on my IPHONE 12 pro. Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 2:05 PM

Just to be sure I understand your post. Are you saying:

1. You blocked these particular items, but the same ones are still getting through, OR
  2. No matter what you try you are still getting SPAM?

Regardless, there are only a few things you can try:

• You can enable the "Silence Unknown Callers" option. This blocks phone numbers that you've never been in contact with and don't have saved in your contacts list. However, if you previously texted with this number, it will still get through.
  • You can use third-party apps to filter and detect SPAM calls. For example, AT&T provides the Active Armor app for this purpose. Your cellular provider may offer something similar. Otherwise, there are non-cellular provider specific apps that you can find in the Apple App Store.
  • Contact your cellular voice provider and see if they offer any options for this issue.

Ref:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 2:05 PM in response to NKWBE

Just to be sure I understand your post. Are you saying:

1. You blocked these particular items, but the same ones are still getting through, OR
  2. No matter what you try you are still getting SPAM?

Regardless, there are only a few things you can try:

• You can enable the "Silence Unknown Callers" option. This blocks phone numbers that you've never been in contact with and don't have saved in your contacts list. However, if you previously texted with this number, it will still get through.
  • You can use third-party apps to filter and detect SPAM calls. For example, AT&T provides the Active Armor app for this purpose. Your cellular provider may offer something similar. Otherwise, there are non-cellular provider specific apps that you can find in the Apple App Store.
  • Contact your cellular voice provider and see if they offer any options for this issue.

Ref:

Blocked numbers still getting through on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.