Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I sign into apple tv it says "insufficient store credit" how do I pay for a year subscription?

When I sign into apple tv it says "insufficient store credit" how do I pay for a year subscription?

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 10:50 PM

On what device is this happening?

You may pay for Apple TV+ annual subscription using the (primary) payment method that is linked to your Apple ID account.

You may also use account balance (store credit) to pay for subscriptions and content. To use that, first add sufficient money to your account, from bank transfer or from a gift card.

Depending on where you live, you may need to account for adding sales tax to the listed total.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Change your Apple ID payment method if you don't have an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Mac) - Apple Support

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID account balance - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple ID account balance - Apple Support

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 10:50 PM in response to Johnnymills

On what device is this happening?

You may pay for Apple TV+ annual subscription using the (primary) payment method that is linked to your Apple ID account.

You may also use account balance (store credit) to pay for subscriptions and content. To use that, first add sufficient money to your account, from bank transfer or from a gift card.

Depending on where you live, you may need to account for adding sales tax to the listed total.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Change your Apple ID payment method if you don't have an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Mac) - Apple Support

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID account balance - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple ID account balance - Apple Support

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.