Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Billing info

Itunes continually requests that I verify Billing Information by clicking a link, but there is never any response to that link. I have also attempted to check my billing information using the "Manage Payments" link under the "Account" tab, but, again, Itunes does not respond to that link.

Any suggestions?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 5:00 PM

Hi Kansas60sfan,

As you are not able to update your billing information in iTunes, your an try to update it with a different device.

If you have an Apple device, see: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If you don't have an Apple device, see: Change your Apple ID payment method if you don't have an Apple device.

If the issue persists, you may want to Contact Apple Support or use this Get Support link as there's not much else you can do on your end.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 5:00 PM in response to Kansas60sfan

Hi Kansas60sfan,

As you are not able to update your billing information in iTunes, your an try to update it with a different device.

If you have an Apple device, see: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If you don't have an Apple device, see: Change your Apple ID payment method if you don't have an Apple device.

If the issue persists, you may want to Contact Apple Support or use this Get Support link as there's not much else you can do on your end.

Take care.

Itunes Billing info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.