Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently purchased a Macbook Pro 16 and I am a Medical Resident in training in Higher Education. The Discount for student did not apply and I did not receive the gift card on my purchase. Is there anyway I can get this benefit?

I recently purchased a Macbook Pro 16 and I am a Medical Resident in training in Higher Education. The Discount for student did not apply and I did not receive the gift card on my purchase. Is there anyway I can get this benefit?

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 6:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 6:32 PM

This is a user to user only forum. We are not Apple, nor have any knowledge of your purchase. You'll need to contact who you purchased your Mac from directly and ask them.

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.