Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR overheating

My iPhone XR overheats very quickly only when I playing call of duty mobile within 30 mins. Why is it happening and is there a way to fix? Restarting my phone and deleting the app doesn't help because I have tried it and it doesn't stop the phone from overheating so quickly when I only play COD mobile. My other application don't have this issue, it's only COD mobile that it heats up and makes my game lag so much, and if u tell its the wifi, its not my ping is below 30 when playing COD mobile.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 1:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 1:31 AM

See this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If the issue persists, for your peace of mind, make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 1:31 AM in response to ASGkaos99

See this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If the issue persists, for your peace of mind, make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

iPhone XR overheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.