Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Walkie talkie does not send or receive invites

I have a Apple Watch 7 with cellular my walkie talkie does not work it doesn’t send or receive invites. I do use FaceTime audio on phone and I am logged on Apple ID

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 12:49 PM

1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app, then tap FaceTime. Make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID. Under You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At, make sure that your email address is selected. 
  2. Restart your Apple Watch.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Try to send the invitation again. On your Apple Watch, open the Walkie-Talkie app, swipe left on the contact, then tap the delete button . Tap the plus button , then choose the same contact.

Use Walkie-Talkie on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 12:49 PM in response to Dogmom4ever

1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app, then tap FaceTime. Make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID. Under You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At, make sure that your email address is selected. 
  2. Restart your Apple Watch.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Try to send the invitation again. On your Apple Watch, open the Walkie-Talkie app, swipe left on the contact, then tap the delete button . Tap the plus button , then choose the same contact.

Use Walkie-Talkie on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Walkie talkie does not send or receive invites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.