Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Popup notification

I have iphone 6plus I cannot get popup message for my AirPods 3generation please solve this problem

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 11:18 AM

Hi there,

Try to follow the instructions in this article first: If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

Moreover, this section may interest you:

'If you have AirPods (3rd generation), you need an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 15.1 or later; an iPad with iPadOS 15.1 or later; an Apple Watch with watchOS 8.1 or later; an Apple TV with tvOS 15.1 or later; or a Mac with macOS 12 or later.'

It seems your iPhone 6S PLUS isn't compatible with your Airpods, but you can still try to connect them manually from the Bluetooth devices list in Settings. (not sure it'll work, though)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 11:18 AM in response to bikramjeet192

Hi there,

Try to follow the instructions in this article first: If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

Moreover, this section may interest you:

'If you have AirPods (3rd generation), you need an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 15.1 or later; an iPad with iPadOS 15.1 or later; an Apple Watch with watchOS 8.1 or later; an Apple TV with tvOS 15.1 or later; or a Mac with macOS 12 or later.'

It seems your iPhone 6S PLUS isn't compatible with your Airpods, but you can still try to connect them manually from the Bluetooth devices list in Settings. (not sure it'll work, though)

Popup notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.