Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My private home Wi-Fi network says there are 3 IP address connected

when I log on to my home Wi-Fi network that it private, it says there are 3 IP address connected as well. I can see them and it appears they are connected to my router???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 1:11 PM

11 replies

Jul 3, 2022 1:46 PM in response to crystell227

From another thread:

Out of an abundance of caution, I’ve masked the low parts of the IPv6 addresses involved (green) and what might be a name (blue).

Those are IPv6 addresses allocated to cellular carriers.

Specifically, those IPv6 addresses are allocated to AT&T.

You’ll probably want to discuss this connections report with your ISP. Presumably, that’s AT&T, using an AT&T router.

I don’t recognize the app, so I’m not sure about the context for these IPv6 addresses.

Active screen mirroring and screen recording activities will show an icon on the iPhone display:

Status icons and symbols on your iPhone - Apple Support

Jul 3, 2022 1:13 PM in response to crystell227

crystell227 wrote:

it says there are 3 IP address connected as well.

On your iPhone?

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

Jul 3, 2022 1:17 PM in response to crystell227

Do you have any other devices in your home that use the Internet? iPad or other tablet? Kindle? B&N Nook? A smart TV? Firestick? Google Chromecast? Hulu stick? Digital camera? Scanner? Printer? Home security devices (doorbell camera, interior our outside cameras, etc)? Smart appliances? Amazon Echo? Google Pod?

One thing you can do is to disconnect them using the router settings pages and see what breaks.

My private home Wi-Fi network says there are 3 IP address connected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.