Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a student status on unidays but the student offer on my Apple Music app won’t show up. The link “get a student subscription” does not work. How do I proceed?

I have a student status on unidays but the student offer on my Apple Music app won’t show up. The link “get a student subscription” does not work. It always shows me the regular offer only. How do I proceed?

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 1:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 2:37 PM

Hi there,

On your iPhone, try with this link: https://music.apple.com/deeplink?app=music&p=subscribe-student&at=1000l4QJ&ct=kbj_stu&itscg=10000&itsct=kbj_stu

If it still doesn't work, please check you followed correctly the following steps below:

How to get a student subscription to Apple Music

1. Open the Apple Music app or iTunes. 
  2. Go to Listen Now or For You.
  3. Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family).
  4. Choose Student, then tap or click Verify Eligibility.
  5. You'll be taken to the UNiDAYS website where you'll need to follow the onscreen prompts to verify your enrollment. After UNiDAYS verifies that you're a student, you'll be redirected back to the Apple Music app or iTunes.
  6. Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases. If you don’t have an Apple ID, choose Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
  7. Confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method.
  8. Tap or click Join.

Finally, try to get your subscription through the MyUnidays website: Apple Music Beats Flex, on us, for new subscribers.* - UNiDAYS student discount July 2022 (myunidays.com)

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2022 2:37 PM in response to vlademlade

Hi there,

On your iPhone, try with this link: https://music.apple.com/deeplink?app=music&p=subscribe-student&at=1000l4QJ&ct=kbj_stu&itscg=10000&itsct=kbj_stu

If it still doesn't work, please check you followed correctly the following steps below:

How to get a student subscription to Apple Music

1. Open the Apple Music app or iTunes. 
  2. Go to Listen Now or For You.
  3. Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family).
  4. Choose Student, then tap or click Verify Eligibility.
  5. You'll be taken to the UNiDAYS website where you'll need to follow the onscreen prompts to verify your enrollment. After UNiDAYS verifies that you're a student, you'll be redirected back to the Apple Music app or iTunes.
  6. Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases. If you don’t have an Apple ID, choose Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
  7. Confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method.
  8. Tap or click Join.

Finally, try to get your subscription through the MyUnidays website: Apple Music Beats Flex, on us, for new subscribers.* - UNiDAYS student discount July 2022 (myunidays.com)

Jul 3, 2022 3:11 PM in response to vlademlade

Hi there,

I see. The last option would be to try to subscribe in two other different ways:

• On the Apple Music app, click on 'Listen Now' in the lower left corner, then click on your profile in the top right corner and try to subscribe there.
  • In Settings, go to Music, and click on the susbcription button.

Still can't see all plans available? Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I have a student status on unidays but the student offer on my Apple Music app won’t show up. The link “get a student subscription” does not work. How do I proceed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.