Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing). For example, I hav

I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing).

For example, I have scanned 20 documents, only 2 are working fine, the others are unable to open. I have scanned all these documents around 1 or 2 months back. However, when I look into the other older notes , they are working fine. Its only this particular note which I have the missing Scanned documents.

Any solutions towards this issue?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 7:43 PM

NickJZ97 Said:

"I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing). [...]Any solutions towards this issue?"

-------

Troubleshooting (unable to open / missing):

Relocate These:

Apparently, the files are missing from its original location. So, see where these other scanned notes that open are stored, and move these other files to that folder.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 7:43 PM in response to NickJZ97

NickJZ97 Said:

"I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing). [...]Any solutions towards this issue?"

-------

Troubleshooting (unable to open / missing):

Relocate These:

Apparently, the files are missing from its original location. So, see where these other scanned notes that open are stored, and move these other files to that folder.

I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing). For example, I hav

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.