Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way to search for movies on my apple app on my home computer? There is no search button.

is there a way to search for movies on my apple app on my home computer? There is no search button.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 10:03 PM

Indeed there is currently no text search function on the Apple TV+ website tv.apple.com. Everything that is offered is listed on the home page.

Note that Apple TV+ is the streaming service for Apple Originals. You won’t find titles there from other studios. You won’t find iTunes Store movies on the site. Use the iTunes application for other content. That is a major difference with the real Apple TV app on third party streaming devices and Apple devices.

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

About Apple TV+ - Apple

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

List of Apple TV+ original programming (series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

To express you wish for text search on the site, you may send feedback to Apple. Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 10:03 PM in response to SAMSMITH4

Indeed there is currently no text search function on the Apple TV+ website tv.apple.com. Everything that is offered is listed on the home page.

Note that Apple TV+ is the streaming service for Apple Originals. You won’t find titles there from other studios. You won’t find iTunes Store movies on the site. Use the iTunes application for other content. That is a major difference with the real Apple TV app on third party streaming devices and Apple devices.

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

About Apple TV+ - Apple

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

List of Apple TV+ original programming (series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

To express you wish for text search on the site, you may send feedback to Apple. Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.