Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My: on my iPhone 13Pro with IOS 15.5 in the Find My screen I can only see devices I do not see at the footy people or items. SobI can’t see my AirTags or iPod or applewallet. I cannot also set Precise Location.

Find My: on my iPhone 13Pro with IOS 15.5 in the Find My screen I can only see devices I do not see at the footy people or items. SobI can’t see my AirTags or iPod or applewallet. I cannot also set Precise Location. Bluetooth is turned on.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 6:34 PM

Hey there, mickfish.

You mentioned not being able to see your AirTags or iPhone Leather Wallet when using the Find My app on your iPhone. Are these items you've added to find My already? If not, a great place to start would be checking out each of the two links below, as they will explain the exact process to add those items to Find My, which will then be viewable on your devices and on the iCloud website.

Keep track of personal items using Find My (The "Add an AirTag" section)

About the iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe

If the items showed up previously but don't now, did anything change on the iPhone that might have been a catalyst?

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2022 6:34 PM in response to mickfish

Hey there, mickfish.

You mentioned not being able to see your AirTags or iPhone Leather Wallet when using the Find My app on your iPhone. Are these items you've added to find My already? If not, a great place to start would be checking out each of the two links below, as they will explain the exact process to add those items to Find My, which will then be viewable on your devices and on the iCloud website.

Keep track of personal items using Find My (The "Add an AirTag" section)

About the iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe

If the items showed up previously but don't now, did anything change on the iPhone that might have been a catalyst?

Take care.

Find My: on my iPhone 13Pro with IOS 15.5 in the Find My screen I can only see devices I do not see at the footy people or items. SobI can’t see my AirTags or iPod or applewallet. I cannot also set Precise Location.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.