Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV - How do I search movies without a search bar?

I bought movies on my apple tv app on my phone but I cant watch them on my mac because apple tv has no search bar, what the heck. Pls help. I legit paid for these movies but can only watch them on my phone. Apple needs Jesus

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 3:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 4:20 AM

No need to watch it only on your iPhone. It is available on any of your Apple devices and many third party devices.

On Macs with macOS 10.14 or earlier, you can watch purchased iTunes Store movies in the iTunes application.

On Macs with macOS 10.15 or later, you can watch purchased iTunes Store movies in the TV app.

On Macs with macOS 10.14 or earlier, you can watch Apple TV+ subscription content on the website tv.apple.com.

On Macs with macOS 10.15 or later, you can watch Apple TV+ subscription content in the TV app.

The website does not offer watching iTunes Store purchases.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2022 4:20 AM in response to SinnyBiggy

No need to watch it only on your iPhone. It is available on any of your Apple devices and many third party devices.

On Macs with macOS 10.14 or earlier, you can watch purchased iTunes Store movies in the iTunes application.

On Macs with macOS 10.15 or later, you can watch purchased iTunes Store movies in the TV app.

On Macs with macOS 10.14 or earlier, you can watch Apple TV+ subscription content on the website tv.apple.com.

On Macs with macOS 10.15 or later, you can watch Apple TV+ subscription content in the TV app.

The website does not offer watching iTunes Store purchases.

Apple TV - How do I search movies without a search bar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.