Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I turn on mms messaging on the iMac, so I can forward a message to someone else? Also, how can I print a text message from the iMac?

How do I turn on mms messaging on the iMac, so I can forward a message to someone else? Also, how can I print a text message from the iMac?

iMac

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 1:05 AM

Hi Mudflower,

First, to turn on SMS/MMS messaging, see these helpful Apple articles:

To send a message to someone else, open the Messages app, select the conversation with the message you wish to forward, then control-click (right-click) the individual message, and select "Forward". A new conversation will open, and at the top, you can enter where the new message should be forwarded.

To print a message on your Mac, open the Messages app, select the conversation you wish to print, and select Print from the "File" menu (File > Print). To print just a part of a message conversation, you can take a screenshot, open the screenshot, and finally print (File > Print) your messages screenshot.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 1:05 AM in response to Mudflower

Hi Mudflower,

First, to turn on SMS/MMS messaging, see these helpful Apple articles:

To send a message to someone else, open the Messages app, select the conversation with the message you wish to forward, then control-click (right-click) the individual message, and select "Forward". A new conversation will open, and at the top, you can enter where the new message should be forwarded.

To print a message on your Mac, open the Messages app, select the conversation you wish to print, and select Print from the "File" menu (File > Print). To print just a part of a message conversation, you can take a screenshot, open the screenshot, and finally print (File > Print) your messages screenshot.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jack

how do I turn on mms messaging on the iMac, so I can forward a message to someone else? Also, how can I print a text message from the iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.