Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing developer software that someone linked my iPhone to

Someone has accessed my iPhone and changed the entire developer system to iOS and everything literally everything I download or view or log into is being sent to multiple devices that aren’t shown from the naked eye. Not sure if this was because of SIM card cloning or public Wi-Fi network however it’s an invasion of my privacy unsafe and has set my family back tremendously as we no longer are in control of what gets sent to us. Please help me remove this iOS developer system and remove all other watch backups or Mac or web backups linked to my iCloud and my iPhone

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 2:37 PM

iOS is the operating system used on iPhone.

iOS includes support for doing app development.

iOS also includes support for connecting to iCloud, Apple Watch, and other Apple and third-party products.

Apple does collect telemetry for iOS and apps, and anonymizes and provides that data to app developers.

Nothing you’ve described here (so far) indicates a compromise, nor are the details of these devices detected here but not “shown from the naked eye” clear.

Here is what Apple recommends doing: https://help.apple.com/pdf/personal-safety/en_US/personal-safety-user-guide.pdf

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2022 2:37 PM in response to Needhelpwithbeingtappedandtrac

iOS is the operating system used on iPhone.

iOS includes support for doing app development.

iOS also includes support for connecting to iCloud, Apple Watch, and other Apple and third-party products.

Apple does collect telemetry for iOS and apps, and anonymizes and provides that data to app developers.

Nothing you’ve described here (so far) indicates a compromise, nor are the details of these devices detected here but not “shown from the naked eye” clear.

Here is what Apple recommends doing: https://help.apple.com/pdf/personal-safety/en_US/personal-safety-user-guide.pdf

Removing developer software that someone linked my iPhone to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.