Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pro max : Terrible front camera & FaceTime quality!

Issues : Grainy background. Not detailed front photos. Photos look almost smudged if that makes sense. Flash is terrible for this front camera.

Honestly will take all the recommendations I can get. I’m beyond upset with this new phone. I have my 8+ to compare and the photos are so much better for the front camera.

I’ve toggled off the macro issue and followed most of the steps already posted here but again very open to any help given.

Basically really dug into money I shouldn’t have for this phone and the quality is worse than my 8+ ( Again only for the front camera!)

Please. Please help!

Thinking about returning if possible because this is absolutely not okay for a phone twice as much in price to the 8+!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 2:00 PM

If your “new” iPhone is less than fourteen days old and purchased directly from Apple or an Authorized Apple Retailer, consider exchanging it.

Otherwise:

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 6, 2022 8:23 AM in response to sberman

I did buy directly from apple. Unfortunately it’s been over the 14 days though. I was more concerned about getting my iCloud back up all set up and up to date during those two weeks versus checking out the actual specs / camera ect of the phone. Which absolutely is my fault. But I’m feeling a bit hopeless now. It was so expensive and like I mentioned I post the camera is just such terrible quality compared to my 8+ I was upgrading from!

Iphone 13 pro max : Terrible front camera & FaceTime quality!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.