Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple permanently disabled my apple id out out nowhere

So apple permanently disabled my apple id just because it supposedly went against the policy and when i tell them how they say they cant answer and i tell them what can i do and they say nothing make a new apple id account had $600 credit a game im playing had being delisted for a week everybody on game asked for refund and some got it some didnt i requested refund and exactly all got denied and now that my account has being disabled i get a message saying i got partly refund about $700 and of course had to be itunes credit so now account sits disabled with $1,300 credit and now my game account will be banned for getting refund loosing $3k in the process or more its pretty unfair i contacted so many people from apple support and all tell me the same thing ‘im sorry nothing can be done’ i had being with appstore since 2014 and just for over buying itunes cards i get permanently disabled thats the only thing i can think of since i read online it happened to someone for buying many itunes gift cards and dont understand why we are paying legit we are buying customers and we get treated like this its not fair i bought all itunes legit and get disabled and only tell me to created new apple id and goodbye to my one and only apple id and kept telling them what i did wrong and they cant say that its closed information

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 2:26 PM

Yeah did already a lot of times and pretty much their the once giving the response of nothing can be done except make new apple id

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple permanently disabled my apple id out out nowhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.