Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there anyway to turn on Find My when iPhone it’s lost?

Is there anyway to turn on find my when it’s lost?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 7:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 1:57 PM

It's too late to do anything about it now. It cannot be remotely activated. You will have to resort to conventional finding means such as trying to call it and see if anybody answers.

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, AirPods, or other devices - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

"To see your device even when it's offline, turn on Find My network. The Find My network is an encrypted, anonymous network of millions of Apple devices that can help you locate your device."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2022 1:57 PM in response to Tmorris622

It's too late to do anything about it now. It cannot be remotely activated. You will have to resort to conventional finding means such as trying to call it and see if anybody answers.

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, AirPods, or other devices - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

"To see your device even when it's offline, turn on Find My network. The Find My network is an encrypted, anonymous network of millions of Apple devices that can help you locate your device."

Is there anyway to turn on Find My when iPhone it’s lost?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.