Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my passcode

i forgot my passcode to open my iphone 7 plus

how do i find how to get it?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 7:44 PM

3 replies

Jul 5, 2022 8:04 PM in response to james79r

Unfortunately, I am afraid that you are about to learn a painful lesson. The iP:hone must be reset/erased so that it can be set up again. If you have a current backup, you can use that to restore the iPhone to the way it was at time of the backup. You will lose any data that you have added to the iPhone since the date of the backup.

If your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or higher........you can use the instructions linked just below:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If your iPhone is not running iOS 15.2 or higher........please use the instructions linked below, but note that you must use a PC or Mac.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a backup of the phone, you can use the backup to restore the data on the phone during the new setup. Might be a good idea to write down that new Passcode and keep it in a very safe place.

i forgot my passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.