Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Capital One debit card won’t add to apple wallet only on my devices.

I got two different capital one cards. The first one worked fine on adding it to apple wallet, but after four days of trying to verify the card it just wouldn’t add anymore. I tried on my old iPhone XS Max and it worked fine on that phone. I even tried on the rest of my family’s phones and it worked fine too, it was only my iPhone that it wouldn’t work. I called Capital One and they said that the card was working fine so it might’ve been a problem with apple. After three weeks, I decided to go to an Apple store and Capital One Cafe and they both couldn’t identify the problem. Capital One just sent me a completely new card with different numbers and on the day I received it, I tried it on apple wallet, same error. “Card not added.” I tried on my old iPhone XS Max again but now it wouldn’t add to that one as well now. Tried with the rest of my Family’s iPhones and it worked great. I even made a completely new Apple ID and it still wouldn’t add to apple wallet.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 2:03 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Capital One debit card won’t add to apple wallet only on my devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.