Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a box that is small & round and have had it for a long time. I cannot get apple TV on my television

box does not work

Apple TV HD, tvOS 11

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 12:46 PM

This is an image of the Apple TV HD (4th generation) box. Not exactly round. Is that what you have? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Apple TV HD, tvOS 11

The modern Apple TV app, that offers content such Apple TV+, was introduced with system software tvOS 12.3. tvOS 11 is too old. Please update your Apple TV box. Update your Apple TV - Apple Support

If on-device updating fails, then trying restoring through a computer. Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2022 12:46 PM in response to theboxdoesnotwork

This is an image of the Apple TV HD (4th generation) box. Not exactly round. Is that what you have? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Apple TV HD, tvOS 11

The modern Apple TV app, that offers content such Apple TV+, was introduced with system software tvOS 12.3. tvOS 11 is too old. Please update your Apple TV box. Update your Apple TV - Apple Support

If on-device updating fails, then trying restoring through a computer. Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support

I have a box that is small & round and have had it for a long time. I cannot get apple TV on my television

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.