Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to see older emails on my 5th Generation iPad (and if so, how)?

I can’t see emails that are more than a month old on my iPad (unless I do a search for a particular term that will then bring relevant emails up). From what I’ve seen on the internet so far, it may not be possible to change the settings to see older messages (this was possible on older versions of the iPad). I’m praying this isn’t true and hoping someone can enlighten me.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 2:09 PM

Gybebunny wrote:

I can’t see emails that are more than a month old on my iPad (unless I do a search for a particular term that will then bring relevant emails up). From what I’ve seen on the internet so far, it may not be possible to change the settings to see older messages (this was possible on older versions of the iPad). I’m praying this isn’t true and hoping someone can enlighten me.

That would depend on your email provider allows you to change mails day to sync.

go to your mail settings - and see if you can change it, if you can't or don't see it contact your mail provider or log onto your account on a web browser and find it that way.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2022 2:09 PM in response to Gybebunny

Gybebunny wrote:

That would depend on your email provider allows you to change mails day to sync.

go to your mail settings - and see if you can change it, if you can't or don't see it contact your mail provider or log onto your account on a web browser and find it that way.

Is it possible to see older emails on my 5th Generation iPad (and if so, how)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.