Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resideo T6 thermostat app

My Resideo/ Honeywell app has stop working on my IPhone pro 13 with iOS 15.5.

Is this my iPhone or a problem with the app?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 7:22 PM

4 replies

Jul 6, 2022 9:26 PM in response to Justprice

Justprice Said:

"Resideo T6 thermostat app: When I open the Reisdeo app, on my iPhone 13 Pro iso 15.5 this is what it displays. It will not allow me to log in. The screen freezes on Critical Alert. The app works on my wife’s old iPhone."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Bug in the App:

Seeing "< Google" on the top-left corner of your screen***, it appears to be a bug in the app. So, contact the developer about this. You'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site in the App Store.

***Screenshot:

Jul 6, 2022 7:50 PM in response to Justprice

Justprice Said:

"Resideo T6 thermostat app: My Resideo/ Honeywell app has stop working on my IPhone pro 13 with iOS 15.5. Is this my iPhone or a problem with the app?"

-------

Troubleshooting "My Resideo/ Honeywell" app:

A. Clarify "Stopped Working::

How has it "stopped working"? Does is not open? Does it not operate as intended? Does it freeze?

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact the Developer of the app, asking them for info on this. Perhaps they have an update that you need to install? You'll find their Contact US info in the app's site of the App Store.

Resideo T6 thermostat app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.