Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone was stolen how can i use lost mode or something that can lock my phone for not let other can use my phon

Please help

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 2:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 2:56 AM

If you had Find My turned on for the device, see here - Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

If Find My was not turned on, you won't be able to see it on a map or remotely lock it. You can try this, though - If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 2:56 AM in response to khorn145

If you had Find My turned on for the device, see here - Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

If Find My was not turned on, you won't be able to see it on a map or remotely lock it. You can try this, though - If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

My phone was stolen how can i use lost mode or something that can lock my phone for not let other can use my phon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.