Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Network system

I got this iPhone 8plus months. So one day while I was working on it the internet just went off suddenly(no service). I thought it was general problem. I checked my other device and I found out the network was good. I tend to change the sim on the the device and I found it was still same issues. The device is detecting the sim but no network. I’ve reset the network settings many times it’s still the same. I don’t know if anyone can help me out

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 5:58 AM

Borrow a phone from relatives/friends/neighbors to reach out your carrier.

If you still can't do that, or your cellular carrier says that everything is okay on their side (your traffic plan included), I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 5:58 AM in response to oluwamayowa96

Borrow a phone from relatives/friends/neighbors to reach out your carrier.

If you still can't do that, or your cellular carrier says that everything is okay on their side (your traffic plan included), I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Network system

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.