Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 s plus couldn't be updated and I had error 9;it seems. Now I can't use it at all, what should I do?

this is the second iPhone that has such update problem. I was told that's the trick to sell new iphons?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 5:23 AM

Error 9 is not coming from your iPhone.

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> If you see error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 when you restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, contact Apple Support directly, using the link provided at the bottom of the article itself.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 5:23 AM in response to Serenalk

Error 9 is not coming from your iPhone.

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> If you see error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 when you restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, contact Apple Support directly, using the link provided at the bottom of the article itself.

Regards

Giulio

My iPhone 6 s plus couldn't be updated and I had error 9;it seems. Now I can't use it at all, what should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.