Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm - wake up mode problem

Dear friends,

i have problem with my iphone when is on sleeping mode. When the sleeping mode is turning off and when the wake up alarm is starting my iphone doesn’t make any sound but on the screen the alarm is active. That isue is only when my iphone is paired with my apple watch. My apple watch have normal vibrations as always but no alarm sound on the phone. When i unpair the iphone and the apple watch wake up alarm is functiong normal.

This isue is from 3 days ago, before that everything was functioning without problem.

I tried everything. I rabote the iphone and the apple watch; i reset the settings on my iphone; i reset my apple watch.

And also, i must mention that when i turn on normal alarm the apple watch is vibrating and the phone have the alarm sound (as usual and normal). So the problem is only with the “wake up alarm”.

Thank you for the help.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 6:20 AM

What you're describing sounds like expected behavior. If you're wearing your watch and your phone is locked, the alarm will only sound on your watch. If your watch is in "Sleep" mode, or is set to silent, it will only vibrate.

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 7, 2022 7:03 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

But in the past it was sound on my iPhone and vibration on the apple watch.

Now i don’t have the sound on my iPhone anymore.

When i am seting normal alarm it works perfectly - sound ringing on my iphone; apple watch is on quiet and it makes only vibration.

On the wake up alarm i have only vibrations from the apple watch and not any sound from the iPhone.

Alarm - wake up mode problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.