Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

When I want to ask to get a new app, it doesn’t show the option to enter the screen time passcode, it only lets me send a request to the parent/guardian’s phone. It gave me that option before so I don’t know what’s going on. How do I fix this?

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 10:55 AM

It sounds like you have Ask To Buy activated on your account:

Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

If your parent (I have no idea of your age) has done this then they will have to either approve your purchase or deactivate the feature.

If nobody has activated it then try signing out of your account and back in again and/or restarting your device. If that doesn't work then:.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 10:55 AM in response to PuchiEri

It sounds like you have Ask To Buy activated on your account:

Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

If your parent (I have no idea of your age) has done this then they will have to either approve your purchase or deactivate the feature.

If nobody has activated it then try signing out of your account and back in again and/or restarting your device. If that doesn't work then:.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.