Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone shows that my security is weak when I’m on Wi-Fi

How do I go about changing the security settings on my router? My iPhone shows that my security is weak when I’m looking at the Wi-Fi or internet connection on my iPhone.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 10:58 AM

If your Internet Service Provider (ISP) furnished the modem to you, they should be able to help on the settings for the modem. Give their support folks a call.

Please note that just about all modem/routers are factory set to provide the highest level of security, so you may not be able to raise the current security settings on the device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 10:58 AM in response to Lil-Lulu-Lilly

If your Internet Service Provider (ISP) furnished the modem to you, they should be able to help on the settings for the modem. Give their support folks a call.

Please note that just about all modem/routers are factory set to provide the highest level of security, so you may not be able to raise the current security settings on the device.

My iPhone shows that my security is weak when I’m on Wi-Fi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.