Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my YouTube premium subscription which is with apple but it won’t let me do it because it doesn’t appear on my subscriptions and I received an email saying I can cancel and when I click the link it says error .

I want to cancel my YouTube premium subscription which is with apple but it won’t let me do it because it doesn’t appear on my subscriptions and I received an email saying I can cancel and when I click the link it says error

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 12:30 PM

Please refer to this Google/Youtube support page to learn how to cancel your subscription: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6308278?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop.

1 reply

I want to cancel my YouTube premium subscription which is with apple but it won’t let me do it because it doesn’t appear on my subscriptions and I received an email saying I can cancel and when I click the link it says error .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.