Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Doesn’t connect with system via itunes.

Windows system doesn’t recognising the iPhone XR mobile, hence doesn’t sync with the system.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 6:40 PM

I sometimes have this problem too, what worked for me was to changed cables, preferably one that came with the phone and was supplied by Apple. You also have to unlock the device and allow it to trust your PC.

Could also be due to the iTunes version being outdated.

You can refer here to for more information: If your computer doesn’t recognise your iPhone, iPad or iPod – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 6:40 PM in response to Community User

I sometimes have this problem too, what worked for me was to changed cables, preferably one that came with the phone and was supplied by Apple. You also have to unlock the device and allow it to trust your PC.

Could also be due to the iTunes version being outdated.

You can refer here to for more information: If your computer doesn’t recognise your iPhone, iPad or iPod – Apple Support (UK)

Doesn’t connect with system via itunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.