Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ho to delete my previous apple id and change it to my new apple id?

goodam to all..i just wanted to ask, i have change my apple ID to a new one, but now im having trouble on how to delete my previous Apple ID in my iphone so that the new one will only be the one use..

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 1:18 AM

You can change the mail address for your Apple ID by following the steps, described in this article:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

After that there are a few more things to do:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Remember, that purchases from two different Apple IDs can't be merged unless you use Family sharing

Family Sharing - Apple

Before you can set up your phone with a completely new Apple ID, you'll have to disable the Activation Lock:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2022 1:18 AM in response to nursalina64

You can change the mail address for your Apple ID by following the steps, described in this article:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

After that there are a few more things to do:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Remember, that purchases from two different Apple IDs can't be merged unless you use Family sharing

Family Sharing - Apple

Before you can set up your phone with a completely new Apple ID, you'll have to disable the Activation Lock:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Ho to delete my previous apple id and change it to my new apple id?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.