Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud locked

i Have an iPhone 8+ Locked to iCloud because i reset it without putting find my iPhone off . Now i can activate the 8+ .i forgot the password. I know the iCloud email and i have the trusted number as well . When i try resetting the password on another device i for sure receive a verification code on my trusted number but also i am asked to confirm using my email and i have no access to that email . How do i do please . I need my 8+ activated .

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 2:20 AM

The rescue mail was not added in the account or you have incorrect credentials for the rescue mail address , if the account was set up with secondary authentication in which three answers for respective questions , date of birth was added and you knew them reset the Apple ID password from a web browser using the link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Read the article If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Enter your Apple ID only , click on forgot Apple ID or password , click on next.

If you click on - answer security questions - click on the right arrow .

Date of birth , verify your date of birth to continue > fill up the credentials > click on next and same pop up window will appear .

New password ….

Verify password ….

Fill up the credentials and click on reset password , the password is changed .

( a ) if you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours .

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2022 2:20 AM in response to DonDerrick

The rescue mail was not added in the account or you have incorrect credentials for the rescue mail address , if the account was set up with secondary authentication in which three answers for respective questions , date of birth was added and you knew them reset the Apple ID password from a web browser using the link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Read the article If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Enter your Apple ID only , click on forgot Apple ID or password , click on next.

If you click on - answer security questions - click on the right arrow .

Date of birth , verify your date of birth to continue > fill up the credentials > click on next and same pop up window will appear .

New password ….

Verify password ….

Fill up the credentials and click on reset password , the password is changed .

( a ) if you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours .

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

iCloud locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.