Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

making fit multiple pictures in key note ? is it possible

I have 150 pictures in different sizes . I want to make them fit in their slides. Is there any easy way to do it instead of resizing every each one

Thanks already

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 3:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 3:26 AM

It depends whether you want to build a photo collage, drag and drop a given picture onto a media placeholder and have it automatically resized to fit that placeholder object, or add a collection of images to an Image Gallery and click your way through the series of images like a slide show.

A collage solution would be done by third-party software available from the Mac App Store (search for collage). The remaining image functionality is available within Keynote. See: Add an image in Keynote on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2022 3:26 AM in response to sertacseyhan

It depends whether you want to build a photo collage, drag and drop a given picture onto a media placeholder and have it automatically resized to fit that placeholder object, or add a collection of images to an Image Gallery and click your way through the series of images like a slide show.

A collage solution would be done by third-party software available from the Mac App Store (search for collage). The remaining image functionality is available within Keynote. See: Add an image in Keynote on Mac - Apple Support

Jul 9, 2022 8:47 AM in response to sertacseyhan

you can put off them on one slide, then select all of them. Then using the Arrange formatter set the image height for all of them at the same time:

In the image I am including, I selected 12 images then set the height (constraining proportions) to 10cm.

1) Once they are sized you can move all the images to the right, for example, then move on over to the left.

2) Duplicate the slide with the single image on the left, then delete the image on the left.

3) now move the next image to the left

4) repeat (2) and (3) until you get to the last image

This could probably be done with a script if you like to use AppleScript

making fit multiple pictures in key note ? is it possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.