Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't seem to get my new iPhone to setup

i can't seem to get my new phone to setup. I was doing the manual process and entered the authorization code. The continue button on the new 12 disappears at the bottom. How do you get it to enter without it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 12:36 PM

Hello sandra1203, Have you try this iPhone Setup procedures?

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies

Jul 9, 2022 5:57 AM in response to GeeZ06

Yes, these are the instructions I was following until I entered my passcode and the continue button disappeared at the footer. I tried everything to find the continue button and redid it different ways and nothing worked. I feel like the phone is either defective or it's a bug. I made an appt with apple with a genius, but I dread going to those stores. I already spend 3 hours of wasted time at a Verizon store trying to get a new phone to replace the one I had that suddenly died, conveniently around the time they were trying to upgrade me to a new devise. I have three lines 5 family devices, but I still need to spend $500 for a new phone I didn't plan for to have voice services. I am literally considering going back to a plain talk phone at Target. ;-) Thanks!

I can't seem to get my new iPhone to setup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.