Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get pictures from my iPhone onto Facebook?

how do i get pictures from my phone onto facebook

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 1:31 PM

Open the Facebook App, tap on "What's on your mind" to create a new post, then Photo/Video to add Photos and videos to the post. Tap on Manage->Select More Photos To add photos to the list of Photos Facebook can access for uploads. Then Select the Photo you want to add to your post.

Alternatively go to Settings->Facebook->Photos->Edit Selected Photos to add and remove Photos Facebook has access to from your Camera roll.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2022 1:31 PM in response to Dnkc3567

Open the Facebook App, tap on "What's on your mind" to create a new post, then Photo/Video to add Photos and videos to the post. Tap on Manage->Select More Photos To add photos to the list of Photos Facebook can access for uploads. Then Select the Photo you want to add to your post.

Alternatively go to Settings->Facebook->Photos->Edit Selected Photos to add and remove Photos Facebook has access to from your Camera roll.

How do I get pictures from my iPhone onto Facebook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.