Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will my photos or videos I have on my iPhone as the parent. Can my child still see them? If yes how can I stop that?

Will my photos or videos I have on my iPhone as the parent. Can my child still see them? If yes how can I stop that?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 2:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 3:18 AM

Your photos and videos wont be shared unless you explicitly share them and/or upload them to a shared folder. Please read this support page: What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support.

”When you share iCloud+, family members can't see each others’ photos, files, or documents. And when you share other subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Fitness+, or Apple TV+, each person sees their own preferences and recommendations — not the whole family’s.”

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2022 3:18 AM in response to TonTon90

Your photos and videos wont be shared unless you explicitly share them and/or upload them to a shared folder. Please read this support page: What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support.

”When you share iCloud+, family members can't see each others’ photos, files, or documents. And when you share other subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Fitness+, or Apple TV+, each person sees their own preferences and recommendations — not the whole family’s.”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.