Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to check amount of data left

whenever i go to check how much data i have left in the mobile data section, it will only tell me how much i have used. i’m trying to check that my phone has updated the amount of data i’m able to use, as we recently changed the plan. i want to see directly from my phone instead of in the services app, because the services app may be accurate but it is not telling me whether the phone knows that’s the amount of data. how can i check the amount of data i have left?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 3:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 7:50 AM

whenever i go to check how much data i have left in the mobile data section, it will only tell me how much i have used. i’m trying to check that my phone has updated the amount of data i’m able to use, as we recently changed the plan.

If you know how much data your new plan provides, and you know how much data you have used, it is a simple matter to subtract the amount you have used from the amount that your plan provides.

Example.....your plan provides 50 GB. The phone has used 40 GB. You have 10 GB left.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2022 7:50 AM in response to beeblebeuse

whenever i go to check how much data i have left in the mobile data section, it will only tell me how much i have used. i’m trying to check that my phone has updated the amount of data i’m able to use, as we recently changed the plan.

If you know how much data your new plan provides, and you know how much data you have used, it is a simple matter to subtract the amount you have used from the amount that your plan provides.

Example.....your plan provides 50 GB. The phone has used 40 GB. You have 10 GB left.

how to check amount of data left

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.