Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to install Roblox on my Mac.

So I tried to install Roblox and it said

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 7:08 AM

6 replies

Jul 9, 2022 12:36 PM in response to BDAqua

It’s ok I figured it out already but thanks for the help =)

I was using Mojave when I did it so it said I downloaded it on the directory already and delete it and download a new version so I found it in launchpad and deleted it.

And the step that stopped me when I double clicked the icon in the installer and blocked the installation(I think)

Jul 9, 2022 12:45 PM in response to BDAqua

So first I installed Roblox and it showed me the steps so I opened the dmg it send and opened it so there was the Roblox icon and double clicked it and a few seconds it said Unable to install Roblox because it’s already downloaded in my directory and it also said to delete it and download a new version ( Full text in photo included)which I found out it was already in Launchpad so this thing confused me because I can’t delete it from launchpad so I went to Finder and opened Applications and dragged the Roblox app to the trash can and bingo there we go I can install Roblox with no trouble. =) (I think this only happened because in my original user I downloaded it and I deleted the user because of technical issues so then Roblox was kept in every used launchpad which had to be deleted if a user want to download Roblox)

Unable to install Roblox on my Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.