Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to snapchat on iPhone - support code c14a

Does anybody know why I can’t login to Snapchat on my iPhone X but I can login to it in all of my other devices even friends devices. It keeps coming up with an error and support code c14a. I’m really struggling I need help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 2:32 PM

This actually happened to me and I finally figured it out today. I tried to login on Snapchat on my friends phone and it worked and while I was on her phone I noticed that in the control center she didn’t have the same VPN symbol my phone had(it was a new phone so the vpn came turned on). So I searched how to turn off the vpn and once you turn it off try to login to Snapchat. I have this works🙃.

44 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 2:32 PM in response to tiera258

This actually happened to me and I finally figured it out today. I tried to login on Snapchat on my friends phone and it worked and while I was on her phone I noticed that in the control center she didn’t have the same VPN symbol my phone had(it was a new phone so the vpn came turned on). So I searched how to turn off the vpn and once you turn it off try to login to Snapchat. I have this works🙃.

Aug 9, 2022 1:56 PM in response to bbqpizzalover

VPN can’t just be “turned on”, an iPhone does not have VPN built in. it requires installing a VPN app and configuring it, so Verizon must have done this as a “favor” when they set up your phone. I would be concerned about what else they installed as a “favor” - spyware? Ad tracking?. If it were my phone I would restore it to factory settings and set it up as a new phone, or take it back to Verizon and exchange it for one in a sealed box.

Can't login to snapchat on iPhone - support code c14a

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.