Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud seriously is the stupidest thing

My computer hard drive, which is way too small for this machine, keeps getting full and a large reason for this is that the iCloud (that storage that's supposed to be online in the cloud) takes up a big chunk of my hard drive space. I discovered this previously and stopped paying for the extra space and even turned off the iCloud and it just kept loading things into it!

Then, on top of that, I have these other chunks of data that I can't even get into to access and have no way of sorting and cleaning. I'm to the point where I have gotten so disgusted with Apple and these antics that I'm just ready to go PC. Please tell me there's some way to actually clean this hard drive and run my programs or I swear I'm done with Apple.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 6:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud seriously is the stupidest thing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.