Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone XR is stuck on the Apple logo for hours I don’t know how to fix it .

How to fix this issues

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 1:08 AM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2022 8:39 AM in response to cactus113

Greetings cactus113,

We’re going to recommend you follow the steps in this article beginning with the force restart and moving on to the section ‘If your iPhone turns on but gets stuck during start up’ if need be - If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen.

If your screen is black or frozen
Follow the steps for your device.
On your iPhone 8 or later, including iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation)
1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
4. If your phone doesn't turn on, follow these steps to check your hardware and charge your phone. You might need to charge for up to an hour.

If your iPhone turns on but gets stuck during start up
If you see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen during startup, try these steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina, open the Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
2. Select your iPhone on your computer.
3. While your iPhone is connected, follow these steps:
On your iPhone 8 or later, including iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation): Press and quickly release the volume up button. Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then press and hold the side button.
4. Keep holding the buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
5. When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update.
6. Your computer will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode. Repeat steps 2-4.

Thanks. 

My iPhone XR is stuck on the Apple logo for hours I don’t know how to fix it .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.