Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zoom not working.

I have just bought a MacBook Air and I have just updated to MacOs Monterrey. I downloaded Zoom from the webpage and when I try to open the app a message appears that says ''you can't open this app because it is not compatible with this Mac''. I need the app to work and that's mainly why I bought the computer, so if anyone can help me, I'd be grateful.

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 12:30 PM

You'll need to talk to the Zoom people. If the app is not compatible, it's the developer's responsibility to make their application work with Apple's OS, not the other way around.

That being said, my wife uses Zoom regularly and she's running 12.4 on an Intel 2020 27" iMac Retina.

You might try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Details on your Mac might be helpful: Apple logo > About This Mac. No need to post your serial number

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2022 12:30 PM in response to FacundoMarticorena

You'll need to talk to the Zoom people. If the app is not compatible, it's the developer's responsibility to make their application work with Apple's OS, not the other way around.

That being said, my wife uses Zoom regularly and she's running 12.4 on an Intel 2020 27" iMac Retina.

You might try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Details on your Mac might be helpful: Apple logo > About This Mac. No need to post your serial number

Zoom not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.