Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone battery Health problem

Hello,

Apple team My battery health was 100% now is 98% it down very fast .Please help me to increase my battery health .I hope you will resolve my issue.

Thanks Apple Team

Regards Apple User

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 2:44 PM

What's the problem? The nominal rating for all new iPhone batteries is 500 complete charge-discharge cycles to 80%. If you use it on battery power, it will inevitably go down. 98% is normal, and even if it were brand new there would be no recourse under warranty. The only warranty claim would be if it goes under 80% with fewer than the nominal 500 cycles within the warranty period.

That looks fine to me.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2022 2:44 PM in response to shah58

What's the problem? The nominal rating for all new iPhone batteries is 500 complete charge-discharge cycles to 80%. If you use it on battery power, it will inevitably go down. 98% is normal, and even if it were brand new there would be no recourse under warranty. The only warranty claim would be if it goes under 80% with fewer than the nominal 500 cycles within the warranty period.

That looks fine to me.

I phone battery Health problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.